RAYMOND SCHOOL VISION
Students of the Raymond School will be proficient in reading and mathematics at the end of Grade 5, as measured using multiple assessments, including but not limited to the Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System.
RAYMOND SCHOOL MISSION
We, the Raymond School Community, are committed to providing a positive and safe learning environment, expecting and maintaining high expectations for all students so that they may achieve to their full potential, and encouraging respect, responsibility and civic pride.
The Raymond School Offers ...
- A balanced approach to literacy that emphasizes reading with the use of an extensive collection of supplemental reading materials.
- Inclusion classes at each grade level.
- Initiatives that encourage and reward academic achievement among students, including the Student of the Month Luncheon.
- The Michele Logan Parent Center, which plans family activities like talent shows, cultural festivals, dances and parent workshops to strengthen the home-school connection.
- A beautiful new playground, nature trail, and the Smart Start Extended Day program.